Thursday 20 September 2012

A proper English seaside holiday

I decided to make the most of the end of summer with a short trip to the seaside!  I think the North Norfolk coast is one of the most beautiful part of the English countryside. It combines both the stunning atmospheric coastline of places like Blakeney and Sheringham, with the classic, retro seaside town of Great Yarmouth where we of course managed to eat chips on the seafront and play pirate inspired crazy golf - what more could a girl ask for!
I also thought I would give the details of the amazing place we stayed the pigs in edgefield, we stayed in one of their spa rooms which included a sauna, outdoor bath and firepit, I would highly recommend it.
I will also blog about my exciting night in the zoo soon.









(images courtesy of M Armstrong)

1 comment:

  1. Oh that all looks amazing! What a fun place to have a holiday.

    ReplyDelete