Thursday 21 July 2011

Cold comfort

I am afraid it's a bit of a lazy post today as I am absolutely full of cold. You know it's bad when you feel to ill to knit! I am firmly wrapped up in what has come to be known as my jedi coat.
My Mum knitted it for me when I was a teenager from a Elle pattern. I had asked for it not realising till I started knitting seriously myself the amount of work involved and if I had been her I would have steered me to another pattern! Its a huge wrap around jacket with no edges in mistake stitch rib, it also has the most enormous hood with a tassel on the end. As near to a knitted hug as one can get.
I will try and take a picture when I don't look so terribly ill!
In the meantime I thought I would share this with you.
Image courtesy of sweet paul
If you haven't already checked out the thoroughly talented sweet pauls website I would so recommend it. He also has an online magazine full of great ideas and yummy recipes.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! It sounds like you have the post Knit Nation cold. :( Snuggle up and hope you feel better soon. If you want to commiserate with other post-KN cold sufferers, there's a whole thread about it in the Knit Nation group on Ravelry!!

    ReplyDelete