Sunday 18 September 2011

Creative Cardiff

Yesterday I was lucky enough to spend the day workshopping with the lovely ladies of Cardiff. The train journey that started at 5.30am and was full of stag and hen dos as well as people off to the rugby who all started drinking at about 7.00 was slightly less enjoyable but the day definitely improved!
I just wanted to share a couple of pictures of the stunning in store displays that the John Lewis team deserve a medal, if these weren't going to persuade people how desirable handknits could be I don't know what would.

3 comments:

  1. I was once on a train full of people going to the Trisha show, and it was quite an experience ;-).

    Very pretty woolly displays indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch Susie
    I got off lightly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming to Cardiff , Sarah. I learnt loads from you and had a lovely relaxing day. The waistcoat I am making from your pattern is going well. Thanks again, Linda

    ReplyDelete