Friday 29 June 2012

An unexpected change of plan

I am afraid I won't be posting about Woolfest right now as things didn't turn out as expected. My boyfriend and I made in through the floods to get to Wool fest - the Lake District was truly living up to it name! and managed a few hours before I had to take him to hospital :(. Consequently I had been spending most of my time at the hospital which is a truly unispiring place so I won't be posting pictures of that and instead I thought I would share a couple of things I am really liking at the moment.
1 - quince and co are introducing a new shawl a day all this week and they are all stunning!

2 - brooklyn tweed has just launched wool people 3 so yet more lovely designs to drool over

3 - spoonforkbacon great food ideas

1 comment:

  1. Sending you both lots of love. Hope the boy's feeling much better soon. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete