Friday 13 July 2012

The boy is out of hospital and so normal-ish life is slowly returning.
During my visit to Woolfest I managed to meet one of my knitting heroes, the talented kate davies. So imagine how much it made my day when this little parcel arrived!
Its a kit for the lovely Betty Mouat Cowl! If you haven't seen the finished item already I would highly recommend hot footing it over to her website to have a look.
I also received another lovely gift from knit you next tuesday. I have been really lucky with all the support I have had from my knitting friends so thank you all so so much.
And the last piece of loveliness for today was that the poppies in my garden. My good friend emma orchis told me that if you cut them whilst they are in bud you can use them as cut flowers without them just falling apart and its true! So now I don't have to trudge through the mud and rain to appreciate them!

No comments:

Post a Comment