Thursday 12 January 2012

I just thought I would share pictures of a couple of projects I have been lucky enough to have worked on recently.


 All images courtesy of Rowan and Geraldo Somoza

I helped Josh Bennett with his menswear shoot for the latest Rowan magazine, these are just a couple of the designs - if only I had time to make the cardigan!


copyright The Knitter 2012

A few months ago I made a lovely jacket in Patons Shadow Tweed for the Knitter magazine and afterwards I was told the model had become quite attached! I immediately offered her the jacket as its so lovely when people feel so strongly about something you have knitted so I just thought I would share a couple of pictures of her looking utterly adorable!

1 comment:

  1. I love the shadow tweed jacket! And I do believe that I recognise the model. She looks super in it.

    And I love the Josh Bennet designs for the new mag. It must have been fun shooting on location in NY!

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete