Saturday 18 June 2011

Colour crazy

I am normally the kind of person with a 'safe' wardrobe of grey, black, navy and teal but just recently colours have started to sneak their way in. It was only when I dressed this morning that I realised the fever had peaked! Orange polka dots and navy stripes ?!?
Whilst Grey Gardens is one of my favourite films I am not sure Little Edie should be style icon. 
The postman then arrived with a beautiful pair of gold glitter shoes - would this be a step to far with the outfit I wonder?
Also thought I would share this more tasteful picture with you. I went to look round the local antique centre and was struck by  this box of keys.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE! And yay, just add the glitter shoes - why not?
    J xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveing the polka dot dress, and there's nothing wrong with some bright colours for summer!

    ReplyDelete