Thursday 16 June 2011

Watching yesterday from my office window I was lucky enough to witness two beautiful goldfinches 'deadheading' the flowers in my gardens. It was a wonderful sight but typical of the way my head works - from the sublime to the ridiculous - it made me think that if the animals were going to help with my gardening the next step was helping me in the office a la Snow White and her housework!
 Image courtesy of www.dailysquee.com
 On a more serious (only just!) note I have finished the next design to publish! I have just sewn on the buttons and all that remains is to take photos. This step however may take the longest as I hate having my picture taken. 

Nevermind, for now its back to the pattern writing!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That looks really scrummy!
    J xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the stitch pattern on that! Can't wait to see it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I am just waiting to get the pattern laid out but might post another picture this week

    ReplyDelete