Monday 6 June 2011

Hello!

Hello!
The first word I spoke as a child was hello, so it seems only fitting that it should be my first word here.
I just wanted to share a picture of the latest design I am working on. I am in the process of finishing a cap sleeve version of the classic cardigan on my website.
This one is worked in Rowan Wool Cotton and the bias binding trim in made from Amy Butler fabric.http://www.amybutlerdesign.com/main.php?fl=0.
Whilst not as natural a sewer as knitter (something I hope to work on) I do love the feeling of hand sewing. It feels so virtous! I spent last knit sewing on the border and felt like I was in the Waltons - if you ignore the glass of wine.
Hopefully I should be able to show you more designs I am working on shortly.

1 comment:

  1. You see, you just make me giggle. :) I can't imagine that en evening with sewing and wine at yours is anything like the Waltons... But the image was chucklesome.
    Looking forward to seeing pics for this too. :)
    J x

    ReplyDelete