Saturday 11 June 2011

A tale of two cities

 Last night I was lucky enough to go and the Artic Monkeys play their Don Valley concert, then today I went and spend KIP day with the lovely knitters of Nottingham. I alway love going to meet groups of knitters, its so hugely inspiring. I also saw one of the loveliest cardigans I have seen in a long time. I was assured it would be on Ravelry before long and as soon as its uploaded I will share a picture of it. 

Seeing as its also World Gin Day today I am off to join in this world event too - it would be rude not too! Hope you all have a lovely rest of weekend too

2 comments:

  1. It was really lovely to meet you today! I had a really nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, yes, I enjoyed both world-wide knit in public day (that's every day for me!) and world gin day (also most days here too!). Looks like you had fun times.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete