Monday 13 June 2011


Having made the most of the bad weather yesterday for designing for autumn/winter the sun has reappeared today leaving me to more summery pursuits.
I had just decanted my rhubarb vodka (as seen above), not only is it the taste of summer in a glass its also the most beautiful blush colour which unfortunately hasn't come out so well in the photo.
All it took to make it was place choppped up rhubarb in a bottle to about a third, add a couple of tablespoons of sugar and fill to the top with vodka. I left it for about a month just giving it a shake every couple of days and that was it!
My latest design also got blocked out yesterday, I am incredibly unpatient waiting for it to dry but will show you it as soon as I can.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmmm! MUST pull some rhubarb later - that looks fabulous!
    J x

    ReplyDelete